Sasol Damper Oil 37 is premium quality fully synthetic shock absorbing fluid, particularly for racing vehicles.
It has very high viscosity index, excellent anti-wear, thermal and oxidation stability anti-rust properties. It contains proper frictional and elastomer compatibility properties.
Sasol Damper Oil 37 is intended for use as a shock absorbing fluid or damper oil in severe operating conditions. These include but not limited to:
- Racing vehicle shock systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Highly loaded equipment fitted with oil shock absorbers
- Equipment working in very cold or very hot ambient temperature conditions
- Other applications where operating viscosity changes must be minimised
Features and Benefits
Sasol Damper Oil 37 is a very high viscosity index fully synthetic based oil having the other following benefits:
- Good anti-wear properties
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Good fluid frictional properties
- Maintenance of operating viscosity in varying conditions of temperature and pressure
|Pour Point||°C||< -55||D97||15|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||250||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||832||D4052||365|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|