Sasol Hydraulic Oil VHVI 68 Hydraulic Oil, Anti-Wear, Grade 68 is premium quality hydraulic oil with a very high viscosity index and excellent anti-rust, anti-oxidation and anti-foam properties.
It contains good anti-wear capability and is energy saving hydraulic oil with improved volumetric efficiency even at low temperatures.
Sasol Hydraulic Oil VHVI 68 is intended for use in widely varying conditions of temperature and pressure. This makes the product suitable for:
- Hydraulic systems
- Equipment working in very cold or very hot ambient temperature conditions
- Industrial, construction as well as mine equipment where energy saving is crucial and beneficial
- Forklifts moving regularly into and out of cold storage areas.
- Machine tool copying attachments and other equipment where only small viscosity variations can be tolerated.
- Exhaust turbine bearings.
- Other applications where operating viscosity changes must be minimised
Features and Benefits
Sasol Hydraulic Oil VHVI 68 is a very high viscosity index (VHVI) mineral based oil having the following benefits:
- Better energy handling from start-up to equilibrium temperatures
- Better friction reduction properties at low temperatures
- Outstanding load carrying and anti-wear capability for superior protection against wear
- High demulsibility and foam resistance
- Better oxidation and temperature stability reducing sludge
- Cetop RP91H Category HV
- Cincinnati Milacron P-70 & P-69
- Denison HF-0, HF-1 & HF-2
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Ford M-6C32B & M-6C32C
- SANS 1218
- Sperry Vickers I-286-S & M-2950-S
- U.S. Steel 127 & 136
- General Motors LH-04-1 & LH-06-1
|Pour Point||°C||< -43||D97||15|
|Air release||min||8||ASTM 3427|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||220||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m3||878||D4052||365|
|Load Carrying Capacity (FZG)||stage||11||DIN 51354||334|
|Anti-wear Characteristics||mg loss||30||D2882|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact.
- Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|