Sasol Coolant Conc 100 is a premium quality, NAP free (Nitrogen, aromatics and phosphate) type antifreeze and cooling system protector containing a number of selected corrosion inhibitors in a monoethylene glycol base.
It ensures optimum protection of all the metallic, rubber and plastic parts which are in contact with the engine coolant. Protectant, Coolant System, Automative Engine.
Sasol Coolant Conc 100 is dark green in colour.
Sasol Coolant Conc 100 is recommended as a year-round cooling system additive for all water-cooled internal combustion engines. It offers protection against:
- Damage as a result of coolant freezing during inclement weather
- Corrosion of the radiator, engine and other component surfaces exposed to the coolant
Features and Benefits
Depending on the degree of protection required, Sasol Coolant Conc 100 may be used in a mixture with water in ratios of between 1 : 3 and 1 : 1. It is recommended that the antifreeze in a cooling system be replaced annually. Before a cooling system is filled with Sasol Coolant Conc 100 it should be drained and thoroughly flushed with clean water. Do not top up with plain water but use the same mixture as used for the initial fill.
DO NOT MIX DIFFERENT BRANDS OF ANTIFREEZE.
|Appearance @ 20°C||Clear||Complies||Visual|
|Hard Water Compatability||Clear||Complies||Visual|
|Relative Density @ 15°C/15°C||1,123||D1122|
|pH Value (50% solution)||%||7.5||D1287|
|Refractive Index @ 20°C||nD||1,44||D1747|
|Reserve Alkalinity||ml, 0,1N HCL||18||D1121|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||118||D92|
|Water Content||% v/v||2||D1123|
|Foaming (1 : 2)||ml||45,0||D1881|
|Foam collapse time||s||2,0||D1881|
|Ash Content||% m/m||2,03||D1119|
Storage and Handling
- Keep container tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
- For containers or container linings, use carbon steel or stainless steel. Galvanized containers not recommended.
|Product Code||Pack Size|