Sasol Circulating & Gear Oil 150, 220 & 320 are zinc-free, high-quality, rust and oxidation-inhibited oils having excellent anti-rust, anti-oxidation and anti-foam properties.
They combine the functions of lubricating and hydraulic oils into a single product. Compressor& Hydraulic, R & O, Grades 150, 220 & 320
Sasol Circulating & Gear Oil 150, 220 & 320 oils are intended for:
- Hydraulic systems
- Pumps containing silver-plated components
- Plain and antifriction bearings
- Enclosed gears operating under light to moderate loads
- Certain compressors and machine tools
- Automotive gears operating under API GL-1 conditions
Features and Benefits
Sasol Circulating & Gear Oils can be used in most lightly to moderately loaded enclosed gears where extreme pressure properties are not required. These oils are non-corrosive to silver and can safely be used in the presence of components plated with this metal.
|AGMA 250.04 (4) & (5) R & O||ISO 11158|
|API GL-1||DIN 51506|
|DIN 51524 Part 2 & 3||AFNOR NF E 48-603|
|David Brown 4M & 5M||SEB 181 222|
|ISO 6743/4, ISO/DP 6521||Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2|
|SS 155434; US Steel 126, 127, 136||Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70|
|DIN 51517 Part 2|
Rust Protection @ 60 °C (Salt)ratingPASSPASSPASSD665B
|Neutralisation Value||mg KOH/g||0,40||0,40||0.4||D974||1A|
|Flash Point (COC)||°C||230||260||260||D92||36|
|Density @ 20°C||kg/m||888||893||892||D4052||365|
|Demulsibility @ 54 °C (Salt)||ml||0||1||1||D1401|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 80°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable. Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Grades||Product Code||Pack Size|