Sasol Brick Cleaner is a solvent emulsion degreaser that contains emulsifiers and grease cutters that remove oil, grease and heavy grime. It is a rapid oil and grease stain remover from concrete.
- Pour the Sasol Brick Cleaner undiluted onto stained areas and allow a few minutes until the solvent has penetrated and lifted the stain. Use a brush or broom and agitate the area to be cleaned. Hose the area off with water. Repeat the process for deep soaked stains.
- Sasol Brick Cleaner may be applied by means of foaming equipment, spraying equipment and conventional brushing methods. It may be diluted with water, heated to a maximum of 50°C and can be used as a soak tank cleaner for degreasing small parts.
- Light Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 : 20 with water
- Heavy Duty Cleaning: Dilute 1 part SASOL Brick Cleaner with 3 – 4 parts water or petroleum solvent
Features and Benefits
Sasol brick cleaner has the following features:
- It has powerful degreasing properties and is biodegradable
- Cleans without agitation
- It can also act as an effective grease and tar remover
- It contains environmentally acceptable solvents
|pH||9.0 – 10.5|
Storage and Handling
- Sasol brick cleaner may be stored in heavy duty polyethylene drums.
- Keep the container closed at all times.
- Ensure that the product is used in a well ventilated area and that protective clothing is used when handling the product.
|Product Code||Pack Size|