Sasol ATF DX II is a mineral oil automatic transmission fluid, formulated for excellent foam and oxidation-resistant, having frictional characteristics suitable for automatic transmissions employing high lock-up pressures. Sasol ATF DX II is dyed red for easy identification.
Sasol ATF DX II is recommended for most automatic transmission units and power steering units. It can also be used in applications requiring Allison C3 & C4 fluids, in off highway applications as well as certain ZF automatic transmissions.
Features and Benefits
Sasol ATF DX II is intended for:
- Automotive automatic transmissions
- Power steering systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Certain rotary type air compressors
- Mercedes-Benz 236.1
- Allison C-4
- Denison HF-0
- Voith G607
- ZF TE-ML-14A
- MAN 339 type D
|Density @ 20°C||kg/l||0.867||ASTM 4052|
|@ 100°C||cSt||7||ASTM D445|
|@ 40°C||cSt||37||ASTM D445|
|@-40°C||cP||22 000||ASTM D2983|
|Pour Point||°C||-39||ASTM D97|
|Flash Point (COC)||% mass||215||ASTM D92|
Storage and Handling
- Use PVC, nitrile or other oil resistant gloves and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Where eye contact is a potential hazard, goggles should be worn.
- Avoid temperatures above 60°C and strong oxidizing agents.
- Ambient temperatures and atmospheric pressures normally encountered within buildings or roofed-over outdoor storage areas are acceptable.
- Avoid entering areas where mists or vapours have built up as a result of abnormal temperatures or pressures without the proper breathing equipment and protective clothing.
|Product Code||Pack Size|